- “Exploiting datasets in Disaster Risk Reduction across scales and sectors”. Forum för naturkatastrofer (Forum for natural hazards) organized by the Swedish Centre for Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (CNDS), Karlstad University, Karlstad (11/2018).
- “Stochastic precipitation modelling”. Catchment and river processes in regional hydrology: field experiments and modelling in Carpathian basins - International conference, TU Wien, Vienna (09/2018).
- “Modelling urban floods”. Swedish Centre for Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (CNDS), Swedish Defence University, Stockholm (03/2018).
- “Post 2015 Agenda: The Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030”. Kick off workshop for the second funding period of the Swedish Centre for Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (CNDS). Uppsala (04/2017).
- “Natural hazards in Serbia”. 100 Resilient Cities - Pioneered by the Rockefeller Foundation (100RC). Stakeholder workshop on resilience of Belgrade to physical, social and economic challenges in the 21st century. Belgrade (11/2015).