Poster presentations (selection)
- Breinl, K. Climate change and impact on flood types in the Salzach and Ubaye catchments. Uppsala Water Centre (UVC) Early Career Researcher Forum. Uppsala (06/2017).
- Breinl, K., Turkington, T. Assessing the impact of climate change on flood types in the Austrian and French Alps using the stochastic weather generator TripleM and rainfall-runoff modeling. EGU General Assembly. Vienna (04/2017).
- Breinl, K. Single-site vs. multi-site rainfall generation and the role of parametric rainfall distributions in lumped hydrological modelling. EGU General Assembly. Vienna (04/2017).
- Breinl, K. Integrated assessment of fluvial and pluvial flood hazards in the city of Salzburg, Austria. EGU General Assembly. Vienna (04/2014).
- Breinl, K. Pluvial and fluvial flooding: integration in probabilistic flood hazard assessment using a coupled rainfall-discharge generator. EGU General Assembly. Vienna (04/2012).
- Breinl, K. Hydrological modelling in an Alpine valley of France. Young Researchers Forum at GI_Forum 2012. Salzburg (07/2012).
- Breinl, K., Millinship, I., Dhara, S., Keef, C. Probabilistic flood risk assessment for metropolitan areas in India. Tag der Hydrologie, Vienna University of Technology (03/2011).